|Shopgirl Teah dons the Baggu backpack in Fig|
It's sort almost Fall, friends!! Even though we aren't 'technically' going back to school in a couple of weeks, the urge to find a new school bag still remains. Luckily, Baggu is here to the rescue with a fab new backpack in four gorg Fall colors and amazing new leather accessories perfect for students, parents, 9-5ers, bike riders, Farmer's Marketers, and any others with things to carry! (Full disclosure, we have a long standing MEGA brand crush on this Brooklyn-based line of practical, well made, boldly colored bags)
Last year, we began carrying their world-famous canvas backpack and it quickly became a best seller at Revival. This year, Baggu has introduced a new and improved edition. At $42, this multi use bag features a sleeker design, new colors, and some design tweaks that make a lot of sense. So what's new...
Baggu canvas is known for it's amazing, rich colors. Revival picked the best fall colors, but these are seriously cute anytime of the year.
- Fig: A gorgeous maroon-y color (click to shop Fig)
- Forest: A deep forest green color (click to shop Forest)
- Chestnut: A perfect, easily match-able tan color (click to shop Chestnut)
- Goldenrod: A bright and bold golden yellow (click to shop Goldenrod)
- As before, the Baggu backpack features adjustable backpack straps AND a top loop clutch handle for easy breezy carrying.
- The size of the bag has been slightly increased (16" x 10.5" x 6") to perfectly fit a 13" laptop, while still being ideally sized for bike riding.
- The bottom panel has been reinforced for extra durability.
- The drawstring and metal lock closure have been added for security (and cuteness).
Side Zip Pocket:
- Our FAVE new addition.
- Baggu added a large side zipper pocket ideal for wallets and cell phones, and placed on the side for easy access while wearing.
Let's not forget the new Baggu is ideal for carrying around adorable dogs. Take a look! We think you will love.